Category: Mixed Use
The latest property stories coming out of the East of England.
by Alan Bunce | May 4, 2020
Savills planning director David Bainbridge has questioned the progress made on the Oxford to...Read More
by Matthew Battle | Apr 21, 2020
Detailed proposals have been put forward for what developers say will be the first phase of what...Read More
by Mike Lightfoot | Feb 11, 2020
Ealing council gave approval for the Durston House School controversial redevelopment of it’s...Read More
- Persimmon Homes to build ‘Garden Neighbourhood’ in Suffolk 91 views
- Office acquisition affirms faith in Cambridge’s prop market 78 views
- Residential property market slowdown – what next? 73 views
- Bidwells close Norwich office investment deal 48 views
- Heat network regulations: Government planning for the new regime 45 views
Subscribe To Our Free Newsletter
Register to receive our regular newsletter, Eastern Echo, full of essential property news and handy tips.