What next for the UK’s highest profile international commercial hub and engine for regeneration?
An exclusive FREE webinar for all our subscriber’s and members of UK Prop Social, The Spotlight on Heathrow webinar, on Thursday November 26, will look at the airport’s significance to the local regions, its future transport links, the changing expectations of tenants at its vast industrial parks and how Covid-19 has affected decision-making.
The event will look, not only at the importance of the airport as a commercial hub, but also at its role in the wider regeneration of the neighbouring communities.
The line up includes:
- Nick Smith, fund manager for AIPUT, (Airport Industrial Property Unit Trust), part of Aberdeen Standard Investors, one of the main industrial investors at Heathrow
- Cllr Steve Curran, leader of London Borough of Hounslow, who has responsibility for planning and regeneration
- Ruth Bagley, director of Ardynt Consulting and chair of Thames Valley Chamber’s working group on Western Rail Link to Heathrow (WRLtH)
Places can be booked here.
WHY SUBSCRIBE TO THIS WEBINAR?
- Gain a better understanding of the airport’s evolving role as a driver for economic growth and community resilience
- Understand the connection between the success of Heathrow and the prosperity of connecting communities like Hounslow
- Update on the rail connections to Heathrow and how investment in transport can generate FDI, business growth, jobs and GVA
- Understand how COVID-19 is changing decision making and how tenants expectations are changing.