The Thames Valley’s newest commercial estate agent has emerged and plans to be at the forefront of the market.
Hatch Real Estate, launched by former Lambert Smith Hampton (LSH) directors Tom Fletcher and Philip Hunter, who have been central to some of the biggest deals in Reading in recent years, have set up the new business at Thames Tower.
Both spent more than 17 years at LSH. At Hatch, they will specialise in office and industrial & logistics agency, as well as investment and development acquisitions and sales across the Thames Valley.
Mr Hunter said: “We firmly believe that the Thames Valley commercial property market benefits from some of the best fundamentals in the UK.
“We are really excited about harnessing the potential it offers and look forward to continuing to provide clients with innovative advice and compelling opportunities.”
Mr Fletcher said: “We’re now ready for a new challenge and eager to shape the business in our own image. It feels like the perfect time, given the appetite for transformational change, and we want to be at the forefront of that in our industry.”
Major deals Mr Hunter and Mr Fletcher have been involved in include:
- Station Hill, Reading – mixed-use site, next to Reading Station, acquired for Lincoln MGT for £60 million
- Reading Gateway – prime mixed-use 20-acre site, next to M4 J11, sold to Kier Property for £29.5m
- Unit 1, SEGRO Park, Bracknell – speculatively built 90,000 sq ft logistics unit, let to Bond International
- Gillette Way, Reading – 230,000 sq ft logistics unit, (let to DHL), acquired for LondonMetric for £30m
- 1 Forbury Place – leasehold acquisition of entire newly-built 185,000 sq ft head office office building for SSE
A new website is being developed at https://www.hatch-re.com
Image: Tom Fletcher (left) with Philip Hunter.
© Thames Tap (powered by ukpropertyforums.com).
Sign up to receive your free weekly Thames Tap newsletter here.