Consultation ends tomorrow (Tuesday) over plans for 420 flats in Bracknell.
S2 Estates plans to replace Bracknell Beeches business park next to the station, with the residential development which will connect to the platforms.
The proposed development includes:
- 420 residential units including affordable housing and 10 per cent wheelchair accessible
- 460 parking spaces including 42 disabled ones.
- 729 cycle spaces
- Community, residents amenity and retail space at ground floor
- Proposed new access to the station platform
- New public square with high quality landscaping
- 92 per cent of existing mature trees retained on site
- Cycleway created along northern boundary
S2 Estates director Sam Berg said: “We have worked with Bracknell Forest (Council) over the last 18 months at pre-application stage to bring forward this exciting opportunity and are looking to submit a detailed planning application in January 2021.
“Our development will breathe life into the current run down, partly vacant business park and transform it into a new open, environmentally friendly wooded neighbourhood, incorporating avenues for pedestrians and cyclists leading into a neighbourhood square with new retail and community space.”
Images: The gallery below shows:
- Courtyard and proposed new station entrance
- View from entrance of development towards the station
- View from town centre
- Public square proposals
© Thames Tap (powered by ukpropertyforums.com).
Sign up to receive your free weekly Thames Tap newsletter here.