Ealing Council has approved the first phase of the redevelopment of the site formerly known as the Middlesex Business Centre, including the Maypole Margarine Works and Sunrise Radio.
The entire scheme is for more than 2,000 homes, a 180-room hotel, 2,690m2 of flexible retail floor space and up to 10,100m2 of flexible office and community space.
Phase 1 will kick off the delivery of an exciting and vibrant community in the Southall area and will include the following:
· 867 new homes, including 35 per cent affordable housing.
· Hotel with circa 180 rooms.
· London Plan compliant cycle parking provision.
· 116 car parking spaces.
· Activation of the ground floor with commercial space along Healum Avenue.
· Proposals set within agreed parameters from the Outline Planning Application
Ealing approved the development in the area nearest Southall Station on the Elizabeth Line.
The architects for the scheme are Assael, and the planning consultants are Turley, both working for Montreaux, the developers.
© London West (powered by ukpropertyforums.com).
Sign up to receive our weekly free journal, The Forum here.