The shortlist for this year’s OxPropFest Awards will be revealed at the next UK Property Forums event.
For the first time, rather than publish them first in Thames Tap, the names of those on the shortlist of entries for the awards will be announced to delegates at the OxPropSocial at the Bee House, Milton Park on June 16.
Awards will cover the following categories:
- Award for Best Law Firm (or Deal of the Year)
- Award for Best Property Agent
- Award for Best Planning Advisor
- Award for Best Architect
- Award for Best Contractor
- Award for Best Residential Development
- Award for Best Commercial Project
- Award for Most Innovative and / or Sustainable Initiative of the Year
- Award for Project of the Year
- Award for Young Property Person of the Year
- Award for Property Leader / Team of the Year
The lunchtime event will give delegates the chance to see the Bee House, a striking new co-working space, and to hear from commercial director for Milton Park, Philip Campbell.
UK Property Forums managing director, who will announce the awards shortlist, said: “The awards announcement gives members and others two great reasons to attend the event.
“There is the chance to see a real state-of-the-art co-working space while we celebrate many of the best achievers in our region.
“And of course, it will be a great kick-off for OxPropFest.”
The eventual winners of OxPropFest Awards will be announced at OxPropFest on September 14 at Bicester Motion.
Information about both events can be found at https://ukpropertyforums.com/oxpropfest/
Image: Winners at last year’s OxPropFest Awards.
© Thames Tap (powered by ukpropertyforums.com).
Sign up to receive your free weekly Thames Tap journal here.