During numerous online meetings throughout recent months a number of lockdown beards have become evident.
We have gathered a selection of photos of familiar faces which are now less visible as shaving goes by the wayside among some of our friends and contacts as they spend so many hours stuck indoors.
If you know of any in our community which are better (or worse) feel free to tweet us a photo.
Images (use left and right arrows to scroll):
- Guy Parkes, partner at Vail Williams. The beard went before the moustache (scroll to next photo).
- Guy Parkes, partner at Vail Williams, experimenting with a new look (since abandoned).
- Jim O’Shea, head of engagement at CBS Office Interiors.
- Andrew Baillie, senior surveyor at Vail Williams.
- Richard Stacey, managing director of Evoke Transport Planning (full lockdown).
- Richard Stacey, managing director of Evoke Transport Planning (after a haircut by his wife).
- Our own Hugh Blaza, shielding from the pollen, yet still maintaining something of a Richard Branson look.
© Thames Tap No 212 (powered by ukpropertyforums.com)