Law firm Blandy & Blandy, which has offices in Reading and Henley-on-Thames, has been widely praised in its latest annual feedback survey, to which a record number of clients – almost 400 – responded.
- 99 per cent of clients rated the firm’s overall service as ‘good’ or ‘excellent’.
- 99 per cent of clients said that they would recommend the firm to others.
- 100 per cent of clients rated the firm’s approachability as ‘good’ or ‘excellent’.
- 99 per cent of clients rated the firm’s communications as ‘good’ or ‘excellent’.
- 99 per cent of clients rated the firm’s responsiveness as ‘good’ or ‘excellent’.
- 99 per cent of client’s said they felt able to make well informed decisions.
- 94 per cent of clients felt that the firm’s services were appropriately price.
Chairman Brenda Long said: “Our thanks to every client who kindly took the time to provide us with their feedback. While we are naturally proud of the excellent feedback we continue to receive, it is also valuable in helping us to maintain and further improve the services and experience we provide.”
Blandy & Blandy is continuing to provide a full range of legal services to individuals, families and businesses, with the firm’s team working remotely.
Blandy & Blandy is recognised as a top tier firm of solicitors in the latest editions of the UK’s leading guides to law firms, Chambers UK and The Legal 500.
For further information or legal advice, please visit www.blandy.co.uk.
Image: Brenda Long
© Thames Tap No 209 (powered by ukpropertyforums.com)