The deadline for submissions for the Eastern Echo Awards has been extended.
The new deadline for submissions is now 6.00pm on Thursday, April 6.
The submissions already received have already set the tone for what promises to be an all-star line-up of schemes, teams, companies and initiatives, all of which collectively help make the East of England’s property market as unique as it is.
Submissions can be made for an award (or awards) in the following categories:
- Award for Best Law Firm (sponsored by LandAid)
- Award for Deal of the Year **New for 2023** (sponsored by DevComms)
- Award for Best Planning Consultant (sponsorship available)
- Award for Best Architect or Landscape Architect (sponsored by Horta Properties Ltd)
- Award for Best Contractor (sponsorship available)
- Award for Best Residential Development (sponsored by Savills)
- Nature-based Solutions Award **New for 2023** (sponsored by Carter Jonas)
- Award for Best Commercial Project (sponsored by Churchmanor Estates)
- Award for Project of the Year (sponsored by Mills & Reeve)
- Rising Star of the Year (sponsored by Lanpro)
- Award for Property Leader / Team of the Year (sponsored by Pigeon)
The event promises to be a great evening at Homerton College’s New Dining Hall, with Olympic Gold medallist Greg Searle MBE joining us as our master of ceremonies.
Do YOU have an entry at your fingertips, which could become AWARD-WINNING in just a couple of clicks? Then submit here!
Interested in sponsoring an award? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Eastern Echo (powered by ukpropertyforums.com).
Sign up to receive our weekly free journal, The Forum here.