Savills has announced seven promotions within its two Oxford offices.
The appointments, which took effect on March 1, will see two people move up to director level, three become associate directors and two move to associate positions. The full list of staff, their departments and their new positions, is:
- Amy Stevenson, residential lettings, becomes associate director
- Gina Cole, hotel, leisure & trading, becomes associate
- Hannah Wright, rural, energy & projects, becomes associate
- Lucinda Evans, rural, energy & projects, becomes associate director
- Nicky Quentel, residential sales, becomes director
- Nicola Horner, residential sales, becomes director
- Zoe White, residential sales, becomes associate director
Gina Cole, Hannah Wright and Lucinda Evans are based at Savills’ commercial and rural office in Botley Road.
Head of office, Richard Binning, said: “I want to extend my congratulations to these three individuals on their very well deserved promotions. They are key parts of our growing business in Oxford and have all delivered an excellent service to their clients and contributed to both the success of their teams as well as the wider Oxford office.”
Charles Elsmore-Wickens, head of Savills’ residential office in Summertown, said: “Following a busy and successful year within our local business, it is my pleasure to announce the promotion of Nicky, Nicola, Zoe and Amy.
“We are proud of our team of experts, whose continued development is integral to ensuring we provide the best service to our clients.”
Image (l-r, top row first): Amy Stevenson, Gina Cole, Hannah Wright, Lucinda Evans, Nicky Quentel, Nicola Horner and Zoe White.
© Thames Tap (powered by ukpropertyforums.com).
Sign up to receive your free weekly Thames Tap newsletter here.