The Boutique Workplace Company opened the doors of Sovereign Gate, Richmond with a warm reception on November 30 2022.
Sherilynn Munn, workplace manager in Richmond, welcomed guests and residents with drinks in the reception area. Whilst on the building tour, many of the first incumbents, were still working away in this vibrant workplace.
The building on five floors was open for tours to ambitious local businesses. The fit-out is of a very high standard and customised to the building.
Included in the offer:
- Part of The Boutique Members Club
- Unlimited barista-style coffee
- Meeting rooms • Creative thinking pods
- Phone booths
- Spin room
- Business-grade fibre-optic broadband
- Reception services and onsite management team
- Mailing and trading address
- Passenger lifts
- Rent, business rates, utilities, service charges, and building insurance included
- Fully furnished workspace
- 24/7 access
- DDA compliant
- Bike racks
- EPC rating of A
- Dog friendly
- Designed with well-being and productivity in mind
The Boutique Workplace Company will join an attractive and competitive marketplace in Richmond for serviced offices.
© London West (powered by ukpropertyforums.com).
Sign up to receive your free bi-weekly London West journal here.