As June 28 approaches fast, so does the deadline to submit for this year’s Eastern Echo Awards.
With just five working days left to submit your schemes, time is running out!
Having covered news hot off the press throughout the entirety of the past 12 months, we at Eastern Echo know how so much has been going on in the East of England in this period, setting the bar even higher than last year’s inaugural event.
The submissions already received have already set the tone for what promises to be an all-star line-up of schemes, teams, companies and initiatives, all of which collectively help make the East of England’s property market as unique as it is.
For those who have forgotten, submissions can be made for an award (or awards) in the following categories:
- Award for Best Law Firm (sponsored by LandAid)
- Award for Deal of the Year **New for 2023** (sponsored by DevComms)
- Award for Best Planning Consultant (sponsorship available)
- Award for Best Architect or Landscape Architect (sponsored by Horta Properties Ltd)
- Award for Best Contractor (sponsorship available)
- Award for Best Residential Development (sponsored by Savills)
- Nature-based Solutions Award **New for 2023** (sponsored by Carter Jonas)
- Award for Best Commercial Project (sponsored by Churchmanor Estates)
- Award for Project of the Year (sponsored by Mills & Reeve)
- Rising Star of the Year (sponsored by Lanpro)
- Award for Property Leader / Team of the Year (sponsored by Pigeon)
The event promises to be a great evening at Homerton College’s New Dining Hall, with Olympic Gold medallist Greg Searle MBE joining us as our master of ceremonies.
Do YOU have an entry at your fingertips, which could become AWARD-WINNING in just a couple of clicks? Then submit here!
Interested in sponsoring the event? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for entries for the Eastern Echo Awards is 6.00pm on Friday, March 31.
Last year’s winners can be found here.
© Eastern Echo (powered by ukpropertyforums.com).
Sign up to receive our weekly free journal, The Forum here.