Entries for the OxPropFest Awards can now be made until 5pm on Thursday, April 22.
The deadline has been pushed back slightly to allow a little more time after Thames Tap took an Easter break.
The panel of judges will now meet on Friday, May 21 and the shortlist will be announced in Thames Tap the following Monday.
There are 10 award categories:
- Best Property Agent/Advisor – sponsored by Freeths
- Best Law Firm – sponsored by Milton Park
- Best Planning Consultancy – sponsored by Harwell
- Best Residential Development – sponsored by Bidwells
- Best Commercial Development (industrial/science/office sectors) – sponsored by Penningtons Manches Cooper
- Best Interior (Cool & Funky Space) – sponsored by Savills
- Project of the Year Award – sponsored by Ridge
- Most Innovative and Sustainable Initiative of the Year – sponsored by Bicester Motion
- Young Property Person of the Year – sponsored by Stantec
- Property Leader of the Year – sponsored by Morgan Sindall
Winners will be announced at an awards dinner on Thursday, September 9. The event will be the finale to UKPropFest, a day of property expo, walks, talks and awards at Bicester Motion.
UK Property Forums managing director Matthew Battle said: “We have been asked to allow more time for entries to be finalised so we have extended the deadline slightly.
“This will be a very big year for the OxPropFest Awards and the evening looks set to be a truly special occasion. Hundreds have already booked their tickets and we are very confident it will be a huge success.”
For information on both the day and the awards, including how to enter, visit https://ukpropertyforums.com/ukpropfest/
Image shows winners from the 2019 event.
© Thames Tap (powered by ukpropertyforums.com).
Sign up to receive your free weekly Thames Tap newsletter here.